Saturday, February 28, 2009

NO, Network Marketing Is Not A Dirty Word

The prejudice against MLM's is wide but unfounded for the most part I have come to see. I never jump into anything without research and what I've found so far has surprised me:
- Network marketing is a legitimate, ethical business model.
- owning a business is one of the best ways to create wealth.
- residual income and the power of leverage is what sets the network marketing model apart and creates a level playing field
- many top companies have incorporated network marketing alongside the traditional retail outlets as a way to market their products.
- It's a business which can be done in flexible time but with unlimited earning potential.
- Is NOT an easy, "get-rich-quick" scheme or a fad that everyone seems to be jumping into, only to be replaced with the next opportunity and promises of great wealth.

I'd like this blog to be a place where I can share with others, encourage others and share ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment